Tally Ho Inn
'AWARD WINNING' Fine Gastro Pub Dining
The Tally Ho Inn is believed to have been built around 1750 and was originally a working farm and the Estate Manager's House to the Aswarby Estate who still own the freehold to this day. It is also believed that the building did not become an inn until after the Second World War in 1945. The former stables, barn and dairy were converted in 1982 to our six letting rooms, all en-suite.
The current Chef Proprietor John Blenkiron prides himself on the quality of the fine pub food served. He has deliberately sought to purchase from local suppliers wherever possible. For example, his meat comes from local butchers in Sleaford, game from the local estate and fruit & vegetables from the local markets
The Tally Ho Inn is the only pub/restaurant in the county of Lincolnshire to be listed in the Egon Ronay Guide 2006 that particularly commends our policy of sourcing produce locally. In the past The Tally Ho has also won the County Life FC Phipps Best Pub Food Award and also the Lincolnshire Life Tastes of Excellence County Cuisine Award for the best Pub Food.
Website Designed & Managed By Red Spot Limited